Follow these steps to allow the CodeLiner Tool to operate properly:
- Before installing CodeLiner, ensure the CodeLiner.zip file is not being blocked by Windows: right-click the CodeLiner.zip file, select Properties. If you see an Unblock button, click the Unblock button, then click OK:
- Open Microsoft Excel/Word, select the Tools menu, select Macro, Security…:
- It is recommended that Security Level be set to Medium:
- Under the Trusted Publishers tab, check Trust access to Visual Basic Project (Some Excel versions do not have this feature). Click OK:
- Close and re-open Excel/Word. If you still experience issues, you may need to uninstall the CodeLiner Tool, then re-install the CodeLiner Tool.